Ace Braces

Friday 9 January 2015

Happy New Year :)

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I know I did! My cousin got married on New Years Eve, which was a brilliant start to 2015.


I'm very sad Christmas is over for another year but there's been no time for the January blues here as I started my final college placement in an acute hospital yesterday. I'm really enjoying it so far and am excited about the new experience. I even had my first admirers of my Invisalign!! One of my supervisors has braces and she is very jealous of how discrete my aligners are! I also found a great foldable toothbrush that I got on a night train in Europe last summer. I have it in my bag now in the hospital, which is very handy for when I'm putting my aligners back in after lunch!

I'm currently on my fourth set of aligners. At this stage I feel more comfortable with the aligners in, rather than out! I'll be putting in my fifth set of aligners next weekend. I'll keep you posted but so far so good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment