Ace Braces

Saturday 24 January 2015

The quiet life...


Time is flying by! I can't believe January is nearly over already. I'm loving placement but it's tiring so I'm in bed before 10 every night and have my head in a book the rest of the time. To be honest, I'm kind of liking the quiet life!


I did get married last week though!!




ONLY JOKING!!! I was working at a wedding fair in the lovely Bridge House Hotel, Tullamore. By the time I do get married I'll probably wear grey like Marian Finucane as I'll have worn so many white dresses!! 

Again, the Invisalign aligners stayed in for the big day!! I can't believe how comfortable I am with wearing them now. I've had my 5th set of aligners in since last week. They were quite tight for the first day but after that I could forget I was wearing them once again. Today, my friend commented on how nice my teeth are looking already. Made my weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment