Ace Braces

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Pink hair, don't care!

So an update on my Invisalign journey and life in general...

I finished my final exams last Friday and the sense of relief is wonderful! I also moved on to my 10th set of aligners on the same day. The aligners felt tighter than any of the previous ones for the first couple of days. Nevertheless, I still went out to celebrate on Friday night and ate a sirloin steak with all the trimmings without any trouble!

On Sunday, I modelled for a hairdressing championship in Dublin, which was a great experience. For the competition I had to have some pink dye put in my hair, which I was a bit apprehensive about. Surprisingly though, I've grown to like it! Maybe I'll keep the new hair to go with the new smile! When I chose to begin my Invisalign treatment with Ace Braces I thought the main attraction for me was that I could take the aligners out for my modelling jobs. However, the aligners really are so discrete that I have never bothered taking them out for a photo. I'm wearing them in the photo from the competition below.


My new pink hair!






No comments:

Post a Comment