Ace Braces

Monday 20 July 2015

The Refinement Stages

I don't know where the time goes but I am now wearing the 3rd set of aligners in this refinement stage of my Invisalign treatment. As I am now changing the aligners every week, they have been feeling a little tighter than previous ones. However, I've had the nurofen on standby each week and it hasn't been sore enough to take one yet! The headache of job hunting, and completing paperwork in preparation for emigration has been much worse! I thought emigration was the easy option. I thought, throughout college, that if I couldn't get a job in Ireland I would just get a cheap flight to the UK and get a job there. How naive of me! I've been told it will take at least 4 months before I'm even registered to work in the UK. For the moment, though, I'm not getting disheartened. I'm using this time to do everything I wanted to do when I was stuck in the books for the last 4 years. I went to Lisdoonvarna last week to visit my friend who is a resident musician in a hotel there for the summer.  Anyway, how could I not stay positive with this new smile!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment