Ace Braces

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Tayto Park

I've had yet another busy couple of weeks (just how I like it!!). 2 weeks ago I went to Edinburgh for a weekend, which was a lovely break. We did all the usual touristy things and ate and drank far too much as there was a food festival on! I was popping in and out my Invisalign aligners so often to taste all the different foods that I'm now a total pro! As always I had the box for them in my bag and was able to discretely take them out without anyone noticing. Over the long weekend I went to Tayto Park with my little sister and her friend (I was more excited than they were!). I had never been so I really enjoyed it.

Even Mr. Tayto has Invisalign!!!!


I am wearing my last pair of aligners from this set now. I found this pair tighter than usual for around 3 days but I see it as reassurance that they're moving! I'm going back to Ace Braces next week to check my progress and decide if I will be making anymore refinements. I'm absolutely delighted with the results so far. I don't think my smile could get much better. I'll take a close up picture for you over the next couple of days so you can see the improvement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment