Ace Braces

Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Finishing Touches

Last week I was back with the lovely people in Ace Braces to get my retainers fitted. I have a tiny wire on the back of my top and bottom teeth now to help keep them in place. They felt a bit strange at first but I quickly got used to them. I also have clear retainers (they look like my Invisalign aligners) that I wear every night. It's so worth it to make sure I keep my lovely new smile.

I have also been using the whitening kit that I got in Ace Braces. It has really been the icing on the cake and I'm thrilled with the results! I have some of the bleach left so I can top them up when they start to go dark from all the cups of tea! 

It's brilliant to be finished my treatment just before Christmas. The only downside is that I've spent a fortune on lipsticks to show off my new smile! I feel like it's a new accessory to my outfits now! Below is a picture of me heading to our work Christmas party at the weekend. Smiles all round! :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment